Southern Hospitality in Clemson: A Guide to Patrick Square
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Looking for traditional southern hospitality in a charming and quaint area of the Upstate? Patrick Square is Clemson’s premier neighborhood, with both a modern and an old Southern feel. Enjoy our beautiful tree-lined streets, friendly neighbors, and historic-style homes inspired by the beauty of yesteryear. Patrick Square is the perfect fit for Clemson, voted one of the 25 best places to retire in 2017 by Forbes magazine.
Life in Patrick Square
Patrick Square is not just friendly neighbors, beautiful homes, and Southern hospitality. Residents and their guests enjoy a wide variety of benefits living there, including amenities such as:
- An expansive lake house with a large swimming pool and a comprehensive fitness center
- A beautifully scenic boardwalk-style walking park across 18 Mile Creek, all the way to Nettle’s Park
- A vibrant community garden
- Shaded sidewalks with open space, pocket parks, and a playground for children
- Over 60 clubs and planned activities for residents both old and young
Patrick Square Town Center
The highlights of Patrick Square are the Town Center and the Village Green. The Town Center features a variety of restaurants and businesses including a law firm, marketing agency, New York-style pizza parlor, pharmacy, wine bar, and even a butcher shop and premier steakhouse. The Village Green is home to the Clemson Farmer’s Market, and also hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. Patrick Square is a quaint, self-contained village, where residents have to do little more than step off the porch to take advantage of a variety of activities, and take care of some errands, too!
The Inn at Patrick Square
Patrick Square offers exclusive, luxurious lodging at the Inn at Patrick Square. As the first hotel of its kind in the Clemson area, the Inn provides visitors with an elegant taste of the Upstate’s rich cultural heritage, all in keeping with the motto of “Southern Charm...Modern Luxury.” Features of The Inn include:
- 36 guest rooms and 9 luxurious suites
- The Barker Ballroom, able to accommodate up to 150 people and the finest in local cuisine catered by Rick Erwin's Clemson
- The Stumphouse Cafe, the Inn’s very own in-house eatery, a perfect spot for a light lunch or coffee
Visit Patrick Square and Stay at The Inn
Ready for a visit to Clemson? There’s no better place to stay than the one and only Inn at Patrick Square. The Inn is a great place to serve as a launching pad for your adventures, and also as a comfortable place to lay your head at night. Contact The Inn and book your Clemson vacation stay today!